30 Todd Road
Shelton, CT 06484
Phone: (203) 225-0453
Fax: (203) 225-0459
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Interested in volunteering? Please fill out the volunteer application here. You can return the volunteer application by fax to 203-225-0459 or drop it off in person at 30 Todd Road.
Building Hope . . . Renewing Lives
Do You Enjoy Working With People?
We have openings for part-time Supervisors. Primary responsibilities include working with clients to identify strengths, assess needs, and set goals; and supervising clients’ activities.If you have experience working with people and a desire to learn more about social services, this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Serve lunch or dinner meals to residents of Spooner House (Lunch Shift: 10:30am-1pm; Dinner Shift 5-7pm)
- Sort and pack non-perishable food items in the Food Bank
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Run a food drive on behalf of Spooner House
- Suggest an activity that matches your interests
Please submit volunteer application first. All volunteers under 16 will need a parent to accompany them while volunteering.
Youth2Youth volunteers at our annual Valley Has a Heart food drive