We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to aiding those in need. We accept and appreciate all donations that are either monetary or in-kind food donations.Donations may be sent via Paypal, check or money order.
2017 Events -
- March 4: Valley Has A Heart food drive at Shelton, Ansonia, and Seymour Super Stop & Shop grocery stores (9am-3pm)
- May 2 & 3: The Great Give 36-hour online giving challenge
- May 13: Letter Carriers' Food Drive to Stamp Out Hunger
- May 20: 20th Annual Walk for the Hungry and Homeless. Take a walk on the Derby Greenway for our neighbors in need!
- June-August: Fight Summer Hunger
- September: Hunger Action Month
- September 14: Food Trucks in the Valley (4-8pm)
- October: Annual Meeting TBD
- November & December: Operation Holiday -- Help ensure that no one goes without a Holiday Meal.
Building Hope . . . Renewing Lives
For more information on giving opportunities to support the mission and programs of Spooner House, please contact
Kate Pipa, Development Officer, at
203-225-0453 ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider a gift to support Spooner House's efforts to meet the basic needs of those in our community. You may send a check or money order to Spooner House, or give securely through PayPal by clicking the Donate button below.